The Investment Associate works closely with Investment Principal and members of other teams to source deals, support Investment Principal to prepare the relevant research and analysis about investee for investment activities. This position requires a unique combination of good business sense and effective collaboration abilities.
Main duties and Responsibilities
Reporting to the Head of Investment, the Investment Associate must successfully manage time, identify tasks, determine priorities, and complete deliverables to the Fund’s standards and deadlines.
- Collaborate with Investment Principal to develop and oversee investment activities including initial screening of new investment opportunities, and meeting start-ups to source potential investment deals.
- Draft memos and documents for internal processing of new investments.
- Support Investment Principal to perform due diligence on various aspects of the company, to identify data collection needed for investee’s financial and operational assessment of financial.
- Coordinate with other teams to prepare investment presentations in the meeting with Investment Committee in a regular manner.
- Support other assigned tasks by the Head of Investment and Investment Principal
The ideal candidate shall be competent in prioritizing and independently working with little supervision. He/she shall be self-motivated, trustworthy, and open-minded.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Economics from a top-tier university. CFA, CPA, or ACCA is a huge advantage.
- Minimum of one (1) years of working experience in start-up company as core member or in the fund management company, venture capital, or audit/ consulting company.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities, and work effectively under pressure. Exceptional attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Vietnamese.
- Must demonstrate a sense of honesty, and integrity, with the ability to inspire and motivate others to promote the philosophy, vision, and values of the fund.
- Able to meet deadlines that may require working in the evenings and weekends when necessary.
=> Apply the benefits terms from Company
- Submit your CV and Cover Letter via email: email@example.com
- Note: Only selected candidates will be contacted (via email). Make sure that your email and Spam/ Promotions box are checked regularly so that you will not miss any notifications from us.